6/4/09

Trailer #2 by Patrick McPheron

Patrick McPheron made his own trailer of Unfaithful.

To introduce himself, he says in few words: "I am a 28 year old graphic designer living in Los Angeles, California.

I love to paint, edit, cut, create, erase, redo, recover, manipulate, makeover and mash-up in all media.

I love horror movies from the 1970s, art nouveau, and old empty houses.

My website
promotes what my brain comes up with."


www.interiorstate.com

Patrick's words about his trailer: "I went for something subtle, sexy, and mysterious for the trailer and added some very simple musical notes to the piece to help give it a little something extra. I hope you enjoy it!"






Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

Very sensual and a little scary...*applause*

ShareThis