4/23/09

not inspired for a title

I'm ending the editing. I take every single scene and make sure everything is at its best. When I'm done with a shot, I know I will never work on it anymore.

This is a very meticulous and silent work. It should be suggested as a meditation exercise ;-)

Some people begin to be scared that I will never go through this. I know they're wrong. I actually feel how I move on with this. Don't worry.

I can't tell how the whole film looks like. This is the weird part of it: you never actually see your own work as you never actually see your own face. This is something getting away from you.

Truth to be told, from the beginning, I'm waiting for someone or something to prove me wrong with this project and to prevent me to make a mistake. I even was pretty sure that I will figure it out by myself, watch the images and face the mistake I made. But no. Each time I looked into this, after having a break or having spaced out, the images, the scenes, what is happening before me convince me that it had to be done.

I send you some stolen snapshots, voilà:













Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)

1 comment:

micol zanzuri said...

looks funny and nice love the titleì_^


http://mikyscloset.blogspot.com/

ShareThis