4/5/09

feelings concerning the editing #3

I come to a stage where I have to give up things, accept that some shots did not work, or are less strong, and emphasize other scenes.

There's only one scene which makes me doubt. The other ones seem pretty obvious. Just one, this is no big deal. I don't know why everything is so easy with this movie. Is it because I'm lucky? Is it because I worked a lot? Am I just a fool?

For those scenes, the right rythm has to be found. Some sequences need to run enough to get the time to look at all their details, and others are weakened when they linger... It is difficult to assess. It is very accurate.

Well, here I am, without ruler or graph paper to help me.


Mood:



Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)


2 comments:

nitesh said...

Looking forward to watch your film. Hope the editing is going all good. Cheers.

MT said...

it's a hard thing, having to turn around and throw things out. at the end of the day, you just can't treat every shot like your first born (as much as you'd like to, oh, do i know) and be willing to put the axe to it.

ShareThis