12/13/09

"Infidèles" @ identiT Festival/Paris












(Pictures by Myriam)


"- Your movie is really beautiful, I'm so moved... And that's true, it's not about sex, it's about something way more important, a word not said in the movie: sensitivity!
- Actually, he said it on the couch and when they tickle each other...
- Yes, indeed."

"- How did you learn to make a movie?
- I took a piece of paper and a pen and I pressed pause on every single seconds of films I found interesting."

"- It's gorgeous, thank you.
- Thank you for saying that."

"- How could we see it again?"

"- Deluding people in cinema, it's like likeness in figurative art. I wanted to give enough space to the viewer for him to raise questions, even if it meant giving him enough time to realize he dislikes the movie."

"- Are you an actor?
- I've learned a bunch of stuff..."




Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)

No comments:

ShareThis