3/24/09

Happy and fragile

I'm ending a first version of the film.

It runs for more than 2 hours, but don't worry, it will be seriously shortened.

I guess I could say I'm going through an important step.

I also have to say that as joyful and thrilling as it is to work on this project, and I can't tell how pleased and satisfied I am, it takes me towards very intimate and delicate issues. And even though this is not quite clear, I can feel I'm touching a nerve and facing matters which deeply move me.

I am happy, if this word means anything, and fragile. I didn't know those two emotions could fit.

;-)



I send you some pictures of the movie:





































































Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)

5 comments:

Felix Werbowy said...

this looks very good, tell me...when will it be out?

the crew of Unfaithful said...

Hello Felix ;-)
It will be out when it will be ended... soon, don't worry, pretty soon!

Ehren said...

really interesting concept!

Anonymous said...

hello and thank you

i hope everything goes well for ye guys

alex

underneath said...

I am looking forward to follow your work - I am a fan already!

ShareThis