1/27/09

feelings concerning the editing

I'm editing one of the first scenes of the movie. I have about 45 minutes of rushes. I'm going to try to keep something like 5 minutes. It's an interview. We are in the dark, playing with matches. We talk about ourselves. We open up. We make the introductions somehow. We take our time.

It may be very intimate to be so close to our voices.

At first, it felt weird to see a scene I made up more than two years ago. A wide smile ate my face.

I also must say that this is awkward to see and to hear myself.

But Marcel says quite pretty things during this interview.

And the idea I have to edit it could be surprising and really thrilling.

Let's see how it works.

Here are some pictures of this scene.













































Do you want to be faithful to Unfaithful? (click...)

No comments:

ShareThis