12/14/08

Your Voice




Hi guys, I'm Myriam B, Claude is so sad that you don't express yourself enough out there that he asked me to moderate a forum. I'll launch a topic and I hope you'll be willing to share your opinion with me. You have the choice between voting in the polls or leave a comment.

Please feel free to say whatever comes out of your mind!

First topic I pick up:
What do you think about intercourse on screen?

As for myself, I have no frank opinion about it but I know some people are kinky and enjoy watching every details. Whereas others are shocked and insist on drawing a line to protect privacy. And others think there's no reason why it should remain a taboo, moreover if it's relevant.

What about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myriam,

I'm disappointed I would have been curious to know your opinion on that.
Me, I've no problem with sex on screen, except it's better to show it late. ;-)

Anonymous said...

My questions :
what's the best definition of desire ?
Is it possible to film the desire ? I suppose the desire is always fading away when you're trying to fix/catch it. It's a fragile dancing butterfly who loves night, dark places and silence.
What happens to the desire when all is done ?
And more : what happens to Claude's desires after the shootage ?
Is desire able to travel ?
How many times the item 'desire' is repeating in the Duras' books ?
Is desire a two-edged sword ?
And now, are Claude's hands still bleeding ?

ShareThis