10/15/08

first cut

I did not begin to edit yet.

I'm taking a break.

I'm also scared to be disapointed.

I watched the rushes though. I loved them. Except when I saw me. I laughed at loud, because I thought I looked like a clown.

I have appetite for many things.

Try to see how I am going to move things forward. Try to construct and to deconstruct others. Start a little before, let it go a little after... Let the making of the film apparent rather than focus on something finished. Rather show the organization than the one who is organizing or the thing which is organized.

So, I'm impatient to try many things. We'll see.

I wait a little.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this film. Good luck with editing. Please keep up the good work. I know this will be a great film.

ShareThis